Installing packages from 9.2 Release DVD

Rick Miller vmiller at hostileadmin.com
Wed Oct 9 14:16:36 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 5:29 AM, Teske, Devin <Devin.Teske at fisglobal.com>wrote:

[ snip ]

> > Another problem is there is no any available information about this
> subject
> > in the Handbook installation pages ( at least I could not find any one
> one
> > ) .
> >

> bsdconfig was just born in 9.2-R. Nobody has gotten around to documenting
> it.
> I'll be doing the first presentation on it at the vBSDcon [un]Conference
> coming
> up in a couple weeks (Oct 25-27th in Reston, VA; hosted by Verisign).

Looking forward to this presentation, Devin!  Devin's spot will be from 2PM
- 3PM on October 26th.

More information on vBSDcon can be found at http://www.vbsdcon.com/.
 Online registrations are available through October 23 and on-site
registrations will be available through the entirety of the conference.
 The registration fee is USD$75.

--
Take care
Rick Miller