after freebsd-update: /lib/libc.so.7: unsupported file layout

Sami Halabi sodynet1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 11:57:32 UTC 2013

Hi,
heads up:
i did freebsd-update rollback on the specific jail and its working again..
it uninstalled the libc.so.7.

whats strange is that this jail almost a clean jail nothing is running but
cron, sshd and some shoutcat processes,

in parallel i have 2 jails that have sshd/crond and much more processes
(apache, dns, mysql....) that work after the update without a problem.

Sami