ports binary upgrade question for 9.2

Zoran Kolic zkolic at sbb.rs
Wed Oct 2 16:14:37 UTC 2013

> You don't have to recompile all ports when switching to a new _minor_ version.
> Minor versions are binary compatible. So in this case you don't have to do
> anything.

Thanks for answer!
I'm aware of compatibility. However, I'd like to have it all
fresh, especially for luakit. I cannot find the server, to
put the name in conf file for pkg. Txz packages are probably
not ready yet.
Further, reading manual, I assume portmaster to be happy to
upgrade binary. I used it to install ports, recompiling it,
due the lack of bin files for 9.1. -P should recompile only
if it cannot find binary file. -PP would avoid any compiling
whatever happens. To my understanding.
Best regards

                                 Zoran