ports binary upgrade question for 9.2

Zoran Kolic zkolic at sbb.rs
Tue Oct 1 16:34:30 UTC 2013

Due to trip to make, I will have to wait few days to
upgrade my nodes to 9.2 release. But, I'd like to learn
the easiest way to handle ports. Thanks to Matthew
Seaman, I will try out txz repos, when I find the
correct address for that. Otherwise, I assume portmaster
might do the job equally well. Reading manual, I guess
flags like -P -a or -PP -a are made to fit?
Next to think would be to recompile some ports on lap-
top, having intel 3000 graphics. I did it with kms
lines in make.conf, for 9.1. Does it change in new release?
Compiling all ports was long and tedious task and I want
to avoid it now. My best bet would be to binary upgrade
and recompile just what I have to.
Best regards all.

                              Zoran