Bind in FreeBSD, security advisories

Wiley, Glen gwiley at verisign.com
Tue Jul 30 19:09:14 UTC 2013

Verisign is currently actively developing the getdns API description that
Paul Hoffman put together and documented at http://www.vpnc.org/getdns-api/

This includes a stub resolver, a recursive resolver and could provide
functionality independent of the BIND distribution.  We have adopted the
BSD coding standards for the project and will be making the github
repository public later this year.