java (openjdk6) segfaults when built with 9-stable clang

Arnaud Houdelette freebsd at tzim.net
Wed Jul 24 08:51:03 UTC 2013

Hi

I recently upgraded my home NAS from 9.1-RELEASE to 9-stable (r253470
(9.2-BETA1))

I also upgraded my poudriere building jail. Since then, multimedia/xbmc
port fails to build in configure stage : java segfaults (sig11).
I use WITH_CLANG_IS_CC=YES, for world and build-jails.

I found following workarounds:
  - use previously (with 9.1-RELEASE world and clang) build openjdk6 pkg
(same version).
  - use USE_GCC=YES for java port.

It's the only one place I use java (openjdk6-b27_4). So I cannot say if
java works otherwise.

Is this a java or clang bug ?

Should I open a PR ?