Problem entering GELI password at boot

perox at freenet.de perox at freenet.de
Sun Jul 21 14:13:07 UTC 2013

sorry I accidentally messed up the last message:

I recently up consists of a ZFS RAID-1 upon a GELI-encrypted container. Before the update I could enter the passphrases during boot (before root mount) via my USB keyboard and geli would created the nodes and root could be mounted. In 8.0 I had a related problem (some keystrokes would not be recognized) but this has been fixed since. Now the keyboard is functional (I can scroll up and down) but GELI doesn't recognize anything (not even 'return').

---
Alle Postfächer an einem Ort. Jetzt wechseln und E-Mail-Adresse mitnehmen! http://email.freenet.de/basic/Informationen