USB ports on Lenovo T400 do not work after a suspend/resume

Taku YAMAMOTO taku at tackymt.homeip.net
Mon Jul 15 21:34:07 UTC 2013

This reminds me of my local patch which I wrote and forgot about deep in
the git :)

This hack was required to have working USB ports on X61 after resume,
but I'm not sure whether it's still required because I don't have X61 handy
anymore...

On Mon, 8 Jul 2013 11:09:20 -0700
Adrian Chadd <adrian at freebsd.org> wrote:

> On 7 July 2013 22:00, Ian Smith <smithi at nimnet.asn.au> wrote:
>
> > Checking one more point .. do the USB ports come up ok if you originally
> > boot with nothing plugged in?  If so (or if not), does that local APIC
>
> Yes.
>
> > error message appear the same then too?
>

> No
>

> -adrian

-|-__   山本 拓 / YAMAMOTO, Taku
 | __ <     <taku at tackymt.homeip.net>

      - A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs. -