status of autotuning freebsd for 9.2

Alfred Perlstein alfred at ixsystems.com
Sat Jul 13 08:10:02 UTC 2013

Andre, we have a number of people running this patch in the following
configurations:

6-8GB ram + 10gigE ethernet using iozone over NFS.

We're rolling it into the PCBSD rolling update as well.  I'm thinking it
makes sense to roll this into the 9.2 release to give us more scalability.

-Alfred

--
Alfred Perlstein
VP Software Engineering, iXsystems