Failsafe on kernel panic

Sami Halabi sodynet1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 17:16:50 UTC 2013

I started investigating ipmi, so far i can configure IP from fbsd to ipmi.
My question is how to access it? Can it be done inband attached to one oc
the Ibm nics kn the board? or knlh out oc band?
In case of oob any knows if the iLO plug is pure rj45 in ibm servers
(specially x3250/3550)?

Thanks in advance
Sami