Spontaneous reboots on Intel i5 and FreeBSD 9.0

Marin Atanasov Nikolov dnaeon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:03:29 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

Yes, I'm still running on 9.0-RELEASE.

The strange thing here is that  it was running fine for a couple of months
without evening having a single reboot and a few weeks ago it all started.

I am also planning to update to 9.1, probably I will do it in the next
days. Hopefully the update will fix this.

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,
Marin

--