FreeBSD wiki offline for a bit

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Tue Jan 8 09:06:25 UTC 2013

On Jan 8, 2013, at 3:10 AM, Bas Smeelen wrote:

> On 01/08/2013 09:08 AM, Alexander Yerenkow wrote:
>> http://wiki.freebsd.org/ZFSTuningGuide
>>
>> Seems not working :)
>>

> Works here!

What's odd is that it looks like some changes were reverted.  I'd asked someone with write privs on it to include a link to mm@'s zfs-stats tool (http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/sysutils/zfs-stats/) and it was added, but is now gone.

Things in general feel a little wonky though - the main freebsd page initially had issues getting some of the css to me, and svnweb was really laggy.  No idea if either thing is hosted in the same location as the wiki though.

Charles