9-STABLE -> NFS -> NetAPP:

Marc Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Mon Feb 18 12:16:58 UTC 2013

According to /var/log/messages, everything seems to have been running (at least against the local file system) up until the reboot:

===
Feb 18 12:00:00 mercury kernel: bce1: promiscuous mode disabled
Feb 18 12:00:00 mercury kernel: bce1: promiscuous mode enabled
Feb 18 12:13:55 mercury syslogd: kernel boot file is /boot/kernel/kernel
Feb 18 12:13:55 mercury kernel: Copyright (c) 1992-2013 The FreeBSD Project.
===