Why does poudriere always rebuild nginx and GraphicsMagick13?

Adam McDougall mcdouga9 at egr.msu.edu
Fri Feb 15 01:36:53 UTC 2013

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 12:37:19AM +0100, Rainer Duffner wrote:

  Am 12.02.2013 um 23:11 schrieb Baptiste Daroussin <bapt at freebsd.org>:

  > On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:59:28PM +0100, Rainer Duffner wrote:
  >> Hi,
  >>
  >> poudriere 2.2 here, running on 9.1-amd64
  >>
  >> Of the 730-ish ports, whenever I run a build, it always rebuilds the above two ports.
  >> Even if nothing changed.

  ====>> Options changed, deleting: GraphicsMagick-nox11-1.3.16_1.txz
  ====>> Options changed, deleting: nginx-1.2.6,1.txz

  Somehow, it thinks the options have changed.
  Maybe, the options-file has an error?

  Regards,
  Rainer

Try deleting the options file for each and run poudriere twice to test.
I had the same problem with mailman and it turned out I was missing a
required but not enforced option due to another option I had selected.