re(4) problems with GA-H77N-WIFI

Oliver Fromme olli at grabthar.secnetix.de
Wed Feb 13 14:50:31 UTC 2013

YongHyeon PYUN wrote:
 > On Fri, Feb 08, 2013 at 08:27:55PM +0100, Oliver Fromme wrote:
 > > re0: CMD 0x0c
 > > re0: link state changed to UP
 > > re0: link state changed to DOWN
 > > re1: link state changed to UP
 > > re1: link state changed to DOWN
 > > re1: CMD 0x0c
 > > re1: link state changed to UP
 > > re0: CMD 0x0c
 > > re0: link state changed to UP
 > > re1: link state changed to DOWN
 > >
 > > I always seem to get 0x0c for both re0 and re1.
 >
 > Hmm, it seems GMAC is in sane state.
 > Would you show me the output of "devinfo -rv | grep rgephy"?

rgephy0 pnpinfo oui=0xe04c model=0x11 rev=0x5 at phyno=1
rgephy1 pnpinfo oui=0xe04c model=0x11 rev=0x5 at phyno=1

 > To rule out hardware issues, could you also try other OS like
 > Linux?

Ok, I'll look for a small Linux image that can be booted
from a USB stick ...

Best regards
   Oliver

--
Oliver Fromme,  secnetix GmbH & Co. KG,  Marktplatz 29, 85567 Grafing
Handelsregister:  Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRA 74606, Geschäftsfuehrung:

FreeBSD-Dienstleistungen/-Produkte + mehr: http://www.secnetix.de/bsd

"I invented Ctrl-Alt-Delete, but Bill Gates made it famous."
        -- David Bradley, original IBM PC design team