setfacl man page states "d=delete_child" and "D=delete"

Edward Tomasz Napierała trasz at freebsd.org
Fri Feb 8 20:42:35 UTC 2013

Wiadomość napisana przez Eitan Adler w dniu 8 lut 2013, o godz. 20:05:
> On 8 February 2013 13:46, Edward Tomasz Napierała <trasz at freebsd.org> wrote:
>> Wiadomość napisana przez Harald Schmalzbauer w dniu 8 lut 2013, o godz. 16:08:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I think there's a confusion in the man page setfacl(1).
>>>
>>> In my tests, "D" means "delete_child" and "d" "delete"; like it's true
>>> for other NFSv4 implementations. But manpage tells the other way around.
>>
>> Fixed the man page, thanks!
>
> There are more errors.  Please see the PR:
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=docs/174433

The 'S' issue was fixed earlier.  Thanks for pointing out this PR.

I _really_ wish we had a bugtracker that would allow me to subscribe
to keywords such as "acl", "growfs" or "iscsi".  ;-/

--
If you cut off my head, what would I say?  Me and my head, or me and my body?