9-STABLE amd64 / VirtualBox Testcases

Jason Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Wed Aug 28 05:17:41 UTC 2013

Is anyone else seeing the build of VB on 9 failing on the test cases ? With two files that cannot be deleted and and one that after touching the two files so they can that errors out because of a parenthesis syntax error ?

Don't have the exact names of these off hand due to no inbound outbound connection to the machine but in particular it seems to only be a problem with the test cases at this point and would like to find a way to just disable the build of them for right now as I'm just trying to wrap this project up.

These are builds from all recent sources and ports as of today.

I see some variables within the vbox ose that just echoes the null car into localconfig.kmk but nothing obvious as of yet to completely wipe it from the build cycle.

Please keep me CCd upon reply I don't believe I am on the virt list as of yet.

Thanks

--
 Jason Hellenthal
 Inbox: jhellenthal at Gmail.com