[ATH] 9.2-PRERELEASE and wlan0 device disconnection

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Mon Aug 19 15:27:50 UTC 2013

A lot of the ath PRs filed by me can be closed. They're reminders that
things needed fixing, which I've done.

A lot of them are for older cards on older machines with odd behaviour due
to PCI/cardbus issues, power save bugs, ACPI hilarity, etc. I've tried to
port over some fixes to address these but it's hard to verify them without
a (much larger) lab and (a lot more) free time to test it all.

Just remember - there's mostly just me working on this stuff..

-adrian