Change in loader or kernel: won't boot with kfreebsd in grub2

Thomas Mueller mueller6724 at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 15 03:40:42 UTC 2013

--
> WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov

But as I said, I don't have a digital camera.

In any case, sending a graphic image of what ought to be a small text file is very clumsy and inefficient.

There ought to be a way to capture loader-command output to a file.  Question is how to do that at the loader level.

I will try again later this week or weekend and post what I can of lsdev output.

Tom