URTW driver and AHDEMO mode

Nicolas Roosen nicolas.roosen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 15:21:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm  (successfully) using an ALFA AWUS036H usb wireless network adapter on FreeBSD 9.1, with the urtw driver.

I can monitor networks (using Kismet or airodump-ng), but there is something I can't do: inject packets to the device. And for one simple reason: this seems not to be supported by the driver (the AHDEMO mode isn't available).

Any idea how to add this capability in the source code?

Thanks!
Nicolas

Vos conversations sont privées, sécurisez-les.
Your conversations are private, secure them.
https://gpgtools.org or http://gpg4win.org