Problem with zfsloader on 9.2-BETA2

Andrey V. Elsukov bu7cher at yandex.ru
Tue Aug 6 09:57:13 UTC 2013

On 06.08.2013 03:54, J David wrote:
> OK lsdev -v
> cd devices:
> disk devices:
>     disk0:   BIOS drive C:
>       disk0p1: FreeBSD boot        64KB
>       disk0p2: FreeBSD swap        2048MB
>       disk0p3: FreeBSD ZFS         28GB
>     disk1:   BIOS drive D:
>       disk1p1: FreeBSD boot        64KB
>       disk1p2: FreeBSD swap        2048MB
>       disk1p3: FreeBSD ZFS         27GB
>     disk2:   BIOS drive E:
>     disk3:   BIOS drive F:
>     disk4:   BIOS drive G:
>     disk5:   BIOS drive H:
>     disk6:   BIOS drive I:
>     disk7:   BIOS drive J:

Hi,

looking to your `zfs status` output and this, we can see, that GPT
wasn't detected on most of disks. Can you try to boot with this loader:
http://people.freebsd.org/~ae/zfsloader
It's from 10-CURRENT and was build with -DPART_DEBUG, so you will see
some additional debug messages while booting.

--
WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov