Problem with zfsloader on 9.2-BETA2

J David j.david.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 15:31:40 UTC 2013

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 2:36 AM, Trond Endrestøl
<Trond.Endrestol at fagskolen.gjovik.no> wrote:
> I'll try the 8.4-R -> 9.2-BETA2 route later this afternoon, and avoid
> updating the boot blocks with the ones from 9.2-BETA2. That leaves the
> raidz2 configuration unexplored.

Thanks for looking into this.  Is there anything you can think of that
I can do to help establish what is happening on this system?

If there is a way to e.g. debug zfsloader to see what exactly it is
doing and where it goes awry, I sadly do not know what it is. :(

Thanks!