kern/165903: mbuf leak

Jeremy Chadwick jdc at koitsu.org
Tue Apr 16 16:46:59 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 04:43:49PM +0000, Chris Forgeron wrote:
> Thanks, I've applied it, and am rebuilding now. I should know tonight/tomorrow
>
> I take it this proves that I don't have the latest source with cvsup, or is this work in progress?
>
> Thanks again.

The patch Gleb provided is not committed anywhere (not even
HEAD/current) -- it's a patch for you to test.  :-)

The sources you have via csup/cvsup seem to be recent enough (all I can
go off of is your legacy em(4) driver version being 1.0.5).

--
| Jeremy Chadwick                                   jdc at koitsu.org |
| Mountain View, CA, US                                            |