kern/165903: mbuf leak

Chris Forgeron cforgeron at acsi.ca
Thu Apr 11 20:23:40 UTC 2013

I was already starting to load up a fresh 9.1-STABLE box for other testing, I will also create a stock box (no changes anywhere) and let it idle for a few days to see if the problem is still there.

I'll report back either way in the next few days with results.

If I still have problems, I will send the full diags as mentioned below.

Thanks.