Where do I purchace an unlock code to build a custom kernel?

Andreas Nilsson andrnils at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 23:29:31 UTC 2012

I full-heartedly agree that include-statement is good, but still
$ wc -l /usr/src/sys/amd64/conf/MINI
     174 /usr/src/sys/amd64/conf/MINI

And this is just after removing network cards ( (usb)ethernet, (usb)wlan,
raid drivers and firewire) for my pretty standard lenovo t510. There is so
much in GENERIC today that seems to work just as well as modules. I guess
one thread on a mailing list this summer tried to achieve a more modular
config, which would make the include statement even more useful.

Best regards
Andreas