9-Stable panic: resource_list_unreserve: can't find resource

Tom Lislegaard Tom.Lislegaard at proact.no
Tue Nov 6 08:50:50 UTC 2012

No problem, I'm happy to assist in debugging this.

Enabling the acpi debugging quickly fills the kernel message buffer, but it seems to be the same set of messages
repeating again and again so I think this is representative

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/13263820/debug_dmesg.txt

And, btw, thanks for your efforts.

-tom