agp in kernel

Zoran Kolic zkolic at sbb.rs
Mon Nov 5 15:19:06 UTC 2012

After several years I replaced desktop and laptop and
wait for release to start fresh. On desktop I put nvidia
gt520. Forums say nvidia prop driver dislikes agp op-
tion in kernel and recommend removing it. Laptop is
sandy bridge with hd3000 integrated. Would I trigger
something if I delete agp from conf file in both cases?

Another issue bothers me also. RC version of amdtemp
failed to read temperatures on 8120. What version will
be included in release? Some months ago there was a post
of people taking source from current and compiling mo-
dule. It worked on 8 core bulldozer.

Best regards all

                                  Zoran