SU+J on 9.1-RC2 ISO

Nathan Whitehorn nwhitehorn at freebsd.org
Sun Nov 4 01:36:56 UTC 2012

There's an existing checkbox to disable it. There was substantial
consensus for 9.0 that SUJ was something we wanted -- I'd personally be
very hesitant to change the defaults without more input from FS people.
I think this discussion should be moved to freebsd-fs@ or
freebsd-current@ instead of stable@ since it's actually a filesystem
issue not an installer issue.
-Nathan