GetTicketsDirect-Tell a Friend

fastearning at gmail.com fastearning at gmail.com
Sat May 5 14:19:26 UTC 2012

A Message for you from John Douglas:

Congratulations!

Friend, Get Your Waiting $630 Commissions Now!!!!

Let me tell you my success story A Product A Day 100% instant Payment
and the success it has given to the few individuals that
I have shared it with so far.

You just referred a Paying Members.

$630 has been added to your Referral Earnings Section.

As Referral Commission.

We make 4 payments to our affiliate called weekly Earnings!

Details of the members you Referred:

This are paid referrals,placed DIRECTLY under you.If you are a Powerline
member,
If You Take Action today You"ll Also get the Following $630 Commissions
sales automatic will be yours w/in 1 Week after you finish sign up .

http://instantpaysites.com/websites/productad/index.html?refer=cashnow

  ACTIVE MEMBER                COUNTRY           No.# of Sales

  Robert Peterson-------------United States----$45 --3--sales
  David Hamilton-----------United States-------$30 --2--sales
  Mandene Jonhson-------------United States----$15 --1--sales
  Rebecca William-----------------Germany------$60 --4--sales
  Annalie Hanford----------United States-------$30 --2--sales
  Jericho Jackson-----------United States------$75 --5--sales
  Katherine Levies----------United States------$15 --1--sales
  Stephanie Dinver----------------Germany------$30 --2--sales
  Justine Claptons ----------------Canada------$45 --3--sales
  Jennefer Petters--------------Australia------$90 --7--sales
  Rebicca Jackjone----------------Hungary------$45 --3--sales
  Kietth Robensons------------------Italy------$30 --2--sales
  Yuhans Limtuacco--------------Singapore------$15 --1--sales
  Adrian Paulbergs---------United Kingdom------$45 --3--sales
  Rechelle Parkker ----------------Alaska------$60 --4--sales
                                   Total  ------------
                                              $630

All paid members will placed DIRECTLY under you.If you are a Powerline
member,
Any sales this persons make will be passed up DIRECTLY to you,$630
will be yours. and you will be notified by email.

http://instantpaysites.com/websites/productad/index.html?refer=cashnow

Remember:

You will be a regular member recieved $630 every week as Affiliate
Commission,
as long as he/she stays with us. So, it's your responsibility
to make sure they remain a member for a Long time.

IMPORTANT:

Order NOW or Before May-07-2012 Weekly Cycle
is the Cut-Off date!To lock in your Position! For Only
$15 (Lifetime Membership) to secure your $630 Commission.

ATTENTION:

This Position is Limited Only and we have 3 remaining Copies left
Hurry Grab it Now!And If You are interested to join early.you become
a regular member received $630 Partime Commissions every Month.

You Get-Paid US $630 USD direct to your PAYPAL Account this May-12-2012.
and you will be notified by email.

http://instantpaysites.com/websites/productad/index.html?refer=cashnow

Invited You,

John Douglas

U.K.

Click on the link(s) above for more details.