Regression between 9-RELEASE and 9-STABLE [PCIB ?]

John Baldwin jhb at freebsd.org
Wed Feb 29 14:20:10 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, February 28, 2012 6:10:51 pm Harry Newton wrote:
> Adrian - thanks !
>
> John, if you write me a shopping list of what information you think
> useful, assuming you have time and inclination, I'll do my best
> provide it.

Mostly a verbose boot of 9.0-RELEASE and what you see now.  If anything the
only changes I can think of since the release are to make some of the PCI code
more lenient.  You could also try to narrow down exactly which revision causes
the hang using a binary search of 9.0-STABLE since the release.

--
John Baldwin