6.2-Release ..ish.. CF + ata == freeze?

john fleming jflemingeds at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 05:21:50 UTC 2012

I can't seem to replicate it at all. I've seen it happen on 3 different IPSO boxes so far. The last machine it happened on is maybe 4 months old. Basically on all 3 machines once rebooted the problem doesn't come back. Checkpoint so far is telling me its a known issue and they don't know what the fix is.

What makes you think its softupdates? Would that cause the write timeout as well? Just not sure what level of this is failing, filesystem, flash or ata controller.

thanks for the reply!