siisch1: Error while READ LOG EXT

Jeremy Chadwick freebsd at jdc.parodius.com
Sat Feb 11 01:27:55 UTC 2012

Mike,

I wanted to make you aware of this commit that just came through:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/cam/ata/ata_da.c

I would recommend trying this out first to see if it improves your
situation with disks on the PM.  mav@ might be able to state with more
certainty if that commit could address the problems you're seeing, and I
know that you're seeing these errors on non-PM-attached devices too,
which I'll look at in a bit.  But I wanted to make you aware of the
above.

| Parodius Networking                     http://www.parodius.com/ |
| UNIX Systems Administrator                 Mountain View, CA, US |