Mrs.Rose Precious precwilson at blumail.org
Fri Aug 3 13:50:28 UTC 2012

 - This mail is a HTML mail. Not all elements could be shown in plain text mode. -

Dearest Beloved,
I am ill and will die. My name is Sister.Rose Precious,I want to donate all i have to charity through you so if i can trust you to share this donation to the motherless homes in your state and country,reply immediately with your cell phone number, address & full names so that i will (WILL) my wealth to you before dying,I really need your assistance to help the poor who can not buy foods to eat etc.
As soon as I receive your reply with the needed details,I will instruct my account officer to contact you for the release of the donation to you.
I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul hence my reason of deciding to give what I have to charity as I never had any child who can inherit it. I want this to be one of my last good deed on earth.
I want to give you the authority to dispatch my last funds to any charity of your choice.I have Nine million dollars in a financial institution.
I want you to keep %25 percent of this amount for yourself because of your time so that you can manage your own activities with it, while you use the remaining 75% percent for the charity donation which is my purpose of contacting you,
Thanks May God Be With you,
Mrs.Rose Precious

More information about the freebsd-stable mailing list