linux-f10-flashplugin

S.N.Grigoriev serguey-grigoriev at yandex.ru
Wed Sep 28 14:25:36 UTC 2011

Hi list,

I upgraded today kernel and world from fresh sources on my 8-stable amd64 system.
I upgraded ports as  well. After that both firefox and chromium do not see linux-f10-flashplugin.
I reinstalled manually emulators/linux_base-f10, www/nspluginwrapper and
www/linux-f10-flashplugin10 and did other actions as described in the chapter 6.2.3 of the
FreeBSD Handbook. The following conditions are met:
linprocfs is mounted on /usr/compat/linux/proc,
there is a softlink from /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins/ pointing to
/usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-f10-flashplugin/libflashplayer.so,
~/.mozilla/plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so is created by the nspluginwrapper -v -a -i
command.

All browsers still treat the flash plugin as missing.
What may be wrong?

Thanks,
Serguey.