smartctl / mpt on 9.0-RC1

Alex Samorukov ml at os2.kiev.ua
Thu Nov 3 18:52:18 UTC 2011

Thank you. I currently got shell, but user-only, what is useless for me
;-) (All ioctl/cam commands require superuser)

I asked for the root and now waiting for it. You can also provide shell
so i will have more boxes to test. I am expecting some very trivial bug
caused by some wrong data returned from the driver without strict check
in smartctl.