DTrace Issues

Shawn Webb lattera at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 15:32:58 UTC 2011

Thanks. That's what I'm running into. I've partially fixed
walltimestamp. I have walltimestamp in kernel returning to dtrace
userland the seconds since epoch. With my patch, dtrace userland shows
the value fine if printed with %d, but not with %Y.

I'll be moving onto squashing the curpsinfo bug next. I'll submit
multiple patchfiles when I feel they're complete (or good enough for
my work to continue).

Thanks,

Shawn