zpool upgrade, can't boot

Eric Damien jafa82 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 18:09:38 UTC 2011

Hi Scot,

the link you provided is for a FreeBSD MBR Slice.
How about the GPT? Because I have the exact same problem,
and after following  2.7 (modified for no mirror) on
	http://wiki.freebsd.org/RootOnZFS/InstallingFreeBSD

I did
 Fixit# sysctl kern.geom.debugflags=0x10
 Fixit# gpart bootcode -b /zroot/boot/pmbr -p /zroot/boot/gptzfsboot -i 1 ad0

but got the following error:
	gpart: /dev/ad0p1: operation not permitted