MFC: graid(8) (RAID GEOM) support

Ian Smith smithi at nimnet.asn.au
Wed Jun 22 16:47:40 UTC 2011

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011, Alexander Motin wrote:
 > Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
[..]
 > >> Look graid(8) manual page for additional details.
 > >>
 > >> Co-authored by: imp
 > >> Sponsored by:   Cisco Systems, Inc. and iXsystems, Inc.
 > >> =====================================================================
 > >
 > > By the way, it doesn't look like the graid(8) man page is being brought
 > > in to the base system on either of the two RELENG_8 systems I've rebuilt
 > > in the past few days.
 > >
 > > I'm thinking /usr/src/sbin/geom/class/raid/graid.8 isn't being noticed
 > > as a man page.
 > >
 > > /usr/src/sbin/geom/class/raid/Makefile doesn't have MAN8=graid.8 in it,
 > > is that the problem?
 >
 > I've just rebuilt my test 8-STABLE system and it installed graid(8).

I don't know if it's possibly related, or just that ongoing? issue with
some? new manpages not making it into man.cgi but ..

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=graid&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+8.2-stable&format=html

isn't working either, nor even for 9-current:

 Sorry, no data found for `graid'. Please try a keyword search.

cheers, Ian