Watch thousands of tv channels on your computer

Salman D Hameed plan at sitesplans.com
Wed Jun 8 12:33:34 UTC 2011

   Satellite Direct Introduces the Internet Television Revolution
   06/07/2011
   Are you rea dy for a new way to watch TV?
   What if I told you that there was a way for you to watch all of your
   favorite shows, along with news, sports, movies, and even dozens of
   music stations... all for a one time fee that's less than half of what
   you currently pay for cable? (And yes, it's 100% legal!)

                            [1]You Can Join NOW
   The internet changed the way you work, shop, book travel, and spend
   your fre e time. Now, your computer can revolutionize the way you
   enjoy watching television, too. Imagine: no more cable or satellite
   bills, no hardware to install, no worrying about bandwidth limits-
   just thousands of channels and crystal clear picture and sound
   quality.
   With Satellite Direct, you get unlimite d 24/7 access to over 3,500
   channels. That's thousands more than cable TV, including dozens of
   hard to find international channels, as well as all the best premium,
   movie, sports, news, and music programming. And unlike tra ditional
   satellite television, you don't need to worry about expensive
   equipment or heavy satellite dishes. In fact, you don't even have to
   wait for installation at all! Our easy to use software can be downloa
   ded in about a minute... meaning you are only 60 seconds away from
   great television, without paying another cable bill ever again.
   For a limite d time, Satellite Direct is offering their revolutionary
   software at the unbelievable price of only $49.95. That's about half
   the average monthly cost of cable... for a lifetime of television
   service!

                     [2]Why You are not joining NOW ???

   You join our very useful items to your biz and yourself.
   [3]Visit now

   Best Wishes and Regards,
   This  is a marketing email sent to stable at freebsd.org
   with no desire to send you information that is unwanted, therefore,
    if you wish to be removed from receiving future emails,
    just  [4]Unsubscribe  from our mailing list.