[ZFSv28]gtpzfsboot fails to boot ZFSv28 0511

Zhihao Yuan lichray at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 01:42:26 UTC 2011

Hi,

I met this problem, which is serious. I need some help to recovered
the system, after that I'll show the photos about the error screen.

I used the ZFSv28 patch maintained by mm@ before, and I have a
backuped working kernel. I need a LiveCD/memstick to boot the system
and recover it. But after I burned the 9.0-current image to memstick,
I found that it keeps giving me kernel panic when booting! How can I
find a LiveFS with ZFSv28 support? Thanks.

--
Zhihao Yuan, nickname lichray