ZFS - moving from a zraid1 to zraid2 pool with 1.5tb disks

Damien Fleuriot ml at my.gd
Thu Jan 6 09:20:51 UTC 2011

You both make good points, thanks for the feedback :)

I am more concerned about data protection than performance, so I suppose raidz2 is the best choice I have with such a small scale setup.

Now the question that remains is wether or not to use parts of the OS's ssd for zil, cache, or both ?

---
Fleuriot Damien