PRINTF_BUFR_SIZE=4096?

Charlie Martin crmartin at sgi.com
Fri Dec 23 23:02:27 UTC 2011

Thanks, Jeremy, I really was trying to keep you from needing to dig this
out.  This is inherited code with some very peculiar intermittent
panics, so you can imagine that I would be interested in specifics of
the odd behavior.  Sadly, I don't think we're seeing any stack overflows.

On 12/23/2011 03:54 PM, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 03:21:06PM -0700, Charlie Martin wrote:

> When I was doing FreeBSD "stuff" as part of the Project, I added this to
> my Commonly Reported Issues wiki page since it comes up quite often.
> Search for "BUFR".
>
> http://wiki.freebsd.org/BugBusting/Commonly_reported_issues

I will note that all the "Commonly reported" page says is "set the value
to 256" and point to three examples of people seeing garbled output.

--

Charles R. (Charlie) Martin
Senior Software Engineer