SCHED_ULE should not be the default

Marcus Reid marcus at blazingdot.com
Wed Dec 14 19:53:39 UTC 2011

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 05:54:15PM +0000, Tom Evans wrote:
> brought forward more complaints about interactivity in X (I've never
> noticed this, and use a FreeBSD desktop daily).

.. that was me, but I forgot to add that it almost never happens, and it
can only be triggered when there are processes that want to take up 100%
of the CPU running on the system along with X and friends.

Don't want to spread FUD, I've been happily using FreeBSD on the desktop
for a decade and ULE seems to work great.

Marcus