r228152: anyone got the None cipher working with base OpenSSH?

Jeremy Chadwick freebsd at jdc.parodius.com
Tue Dec 6 18:19:45 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 02, 2011 at 02:57:48PM -0800, Freddie Cash wrote:
> What am I missing?  What's the magic incantation to add the None cipher to
> base ssh?

Follow-up to this situation: I've submit a PR to have this addressed,
which includes a patch (only tested on RELENG_8 at this point) that
adds the WITH_OPENSSH_NONE_CIPHER src.conf knob.

Read PR for patch download URL.  :-)  HTH!

| UNIX Systems Administrator                   Mountain View, CA, US |