cpu timer issues

Jurgen Weber jurgen at ish.com.au
Wed Sep 29 22:27:32 UTC 2010

Gentlemen

Ah, ok. Learn something new everyday. Fantastic. The first time the
machine stopped during the boot process, but that is ok the 2nd time we
have success.

http://pastebin.com/r4UWdN7U

I am not sure if ACPI is on, Jeremy you mention below that it should be
in just by booting with this option so let me know if there are any
problems there.

Thanks

Jurgen