FreeBSD 8.1-PRERELEASE: WARNING ioctl sign-extension ioctl ffffffff8004667e

Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira lioux at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 29 16:49:41 UTC 2010

Quoting Jung-uk Kim <jkim at FreeBSD.org>:

> On Monday 28 June 2010 02:01 pm, Jung-uk Kim wrote:
>> Please drop the attached patch in ports/devel/boost-libs/files,
>> rebuild all dependencies, and try your deluge ports again[1].
>
> Please ignore the previous patch and try this one.  Sorry, there was a
> typo. :-(

  I updated boost-libs with your patch which fixed the  issue. I no longer have the ioctl warning. :)

  1) I rebuilt the libtorrent-rasterbar-14 then libtorrent-rasterbar-14-python.

  2) Tried deluge, there were warnings still.

  3) Then, rebuilt deluge.

  4) Tried deluge, warnings were gone.

  I still have the lang/python26 patches you sent earlier. So I have both the python and boost-libs patches on my system.

  Do you want to me to do any further testing?

  Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
feature, n: a documented bug | bug, n: an undocumented feature