portmaster on updates

Nenhum_de_Nos matheus at eternamente.info
Tue Jun 15 02:09:08 UTC 2010

On Mon, June 14, 2010 18:09, Doug Barton wrote:
> On 06/14/10 08:13, Nenhum_de_Nos wrote:
>> I did a portmaster --check-depends
>>
>> and now is running portmaster -ad.
>
> Excellent! Thanks for reporting your success, it makes me feel a lot
> better. :)

so feel better:

[root at darkside /usr/ports/games/libggz]# pkg_version -v | grep -v up-to-date
[root at darkside /usr/ports/games/libggz]#

I just issued portmaster -ad --no-confirm and another using also -R. and
it was done :)

now its time to sync to rc1 :)

thanks for the help and for the portmaster tool :)

matheus

--
We will call you cygnus,
The God of balance you shall be