No Pipe Symbol using X-Server via XDMCP

Thorsten Baumeister Toras at gmx.net
Mon Jun 14 08:03:13 UTC 2010

On 9 Jun 2010 19:22:33, Christian Walther <cptsalek at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Christian,
thanks for your hints. I still have the old problem, but I realized at the weekend, that they only exist, if I use the KDE Desktop via XDMCP and an X-Server (VcXsrv / Xming) running on XP. I'm not sure whether it's a KDE or XOrg related problem or a problem of the X-Server... If I login directly, everything works fine.

Any hints?

Thorsten Baumeister