shouldn't libarchive be MFCed before release?

Garrett Cooper yanefbsd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 20:48:23 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Baptiste Daroussin
<baptiste.daroussin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm working on suport xz compressed packages for pkg_install, and
> libarchive on current supports natively xz compression but seems not
> having been MFCed (it should have beed two weeks after the 10th of may
> according to the commit message) I still have 2.7.0 on stable (from
> yesterday)
>
> I send this mail just to know if libarchive will be mfced on not
> before the release.

libarchive and liblzma brings a lot of build related consequences into
the picture because I'm pretty sure that not all of the dependencies
are being articulated properly in lib (I'm running into nasty race
conditions monkeying around with Makefile.inc1 and lib/Makefile trying
to resolve the race conditions).
Thanks,
-Garrett