ath(4) hostap with fake MAC/BSSID results in station dropping packets when associated

Alexandre L. axelbsd at ymail.com
Thu Jul 29 10:07:43 UTC 2010

Hi Martin,

I got similar problem from my PC using a Netgear WG311T PCI wireless card.

ath0: <Atheros 5212> mem 0x40100000-0x4010ffff irq 11 at device 8.0 on pci1
ath0: AR2413 mac 7.9 RF2413 phy 4.5

I have joined all my config files, and the results of the commands :
# dmesg
# ifconfig
# dhclient wlan0

Also, I have opened before your mail to the list, a thread on FreeBSD Forums http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=16373